Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Who wants to ride a bike 175 miles with me?


Here's the deal... I'll be leading Team XRT in the annual Tour De Farms, a ride put together by the good people at the National MS Society Greater Illinois Chapter. The ride happens in DeKalb on the weekend of June 13 & 14. Oh, and you don't have to ride 175 miles, you can do 35, 50, 75, 100, 150 or 175. Come on! It's super do-able, I don't care who you are. There are rest stops along the way, and you can ride at your own pace. The important thing is to raise awareness and money for the MS Society. We'd LOVE to have you as part of Team XRT. We'll all be hanging out at the event and I'd really like to help put together an impressive team.

General info is here.

Register for Team XRT here. Yes, just scroll down to "XRT."

1 comment:

jenny said...

Hi Jason
I'm in for the 175 miles! Looks like you need another woman to balance things out. Just jad a few questions before I signed up. Does the team train together? ETC...
What's your email addres?
Look forward to hearing from you
Jenny Koss
kossjenny@yahoo.com

About Me

My photo
I play records at WXRT in Chicago. 93.1 on the FM dial. 93xrt.com as well.