Thursday, December 11, 2008

Colbert vs. BEARS!!!!

Since I'm obsessed with the Report, I need to have one of his videos up here. When he started out on his own, I was a little skeptical of the idea. I'd watch the Daily Show and not really pay much attention to the Report. But when he roasted President Bush right to his face back when the media still hadn't called him out on much (or maybe they weren't being given the opportunity, I'm not sure), that, to me, was one of the greatest moments in the history of... Uh, fake pundits mocking presidents while they're sitting at the same table, I guess? Anyway, now I watch both The Daily Show and The Report every night, but if I had to pick one, it'd be this guy below.

1 comment:

J-yorke said...

I couldn't agree more, Colbert is hilarious and I try my best never to miss an episode. If you never read the GQ article with him from May/June 2007, try and track it down because it is seriously one of the funniest things you will ever read!

About Me

My photo
I play records at WXRT in Chicago. 93.1 on the FM dial. 93xrt.com as well.