Monday, November 24, 2008

More New Tunes! It's about time, I know.

SO lazy lately with the blog... But, I've come back with a super strong record for you. Marty Lennartz turned me on to these guys. The Black Ghosts are a couple of dudes from the UK, one of which used to be in the band Simian. The electro-pop thing has been done before, but these guys do it so well, I thought that they deserved a mention on a blog that gets literally tens of views per week. This is the second song on their newest album, which is self-titled.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that video. I appreciate all the stuff you share on blogger. I'm still trying to find something to blog about.

Tin said...

I enjoy reading your comments when you post them. Often times I'll forward the link to your blog when something on it becomes a topic of discussion (in hopes that your fan base will grow). Anyway, please keep up with your recommendations, whether it's movies or music. It is nice to get them from someone with your exposure, who is not trying to to sell me other than on creativity outside the mainstream. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your recommendations, this one is no exception. Thanks to Marty and you! Keep 'em coming!

About Me

My photo
I play records at WXRT in Chicago. 93.1 on the FM dial. 93xrt.com as well.