Thursday, April 23, 2009

Iceland


I know a ton of people that are all about seeing pictures from the vacations of others. I'm not really one of those people. I mean, I'll look at a few pictures if they're around, but I don't go out of my way to ask them about it, and nothing against you if you are one of those people, I'm just saying that's not really me. I recently went to Iceland, and maybe because the average person doesn't really know anyone from Iceland, or know too much about the country, I seem to be getting more and more requests for pictures. So, if you wanna see a few pics from a beautiful place full of beautiful people, here ya go.

Oh, and a very interesting read from Vanity Fair on the state of the Icleandic banking system and economy. You know, maybe you're curious about what happened there last fall? It's 7 pages, so get comfy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I play records at WXRT in Chicago. 93.1 on the FM dial. 93xrt.com as well.